For warranties, please do NOT ship your product or parts back to the manufacturer without contacting COOS BAY Outdoors consumer support first at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, the consumer purchaser must obtain prior authorization from COOS BAY Outdoors Consumer Support first. Our Consumer Support will determine whether a return is required and may request pictures of the unit in place of a return.
Please read and save the owners manual instructions before attempting to set up your canopy.
1 Year Limited Warranty
Please email service@coosbayoutdoors or email@example.com before returning the product to our shop. COOS BAY Outdoors warrants for a period of 1 year from the original date of purchase, this product against any defects in materials or workmanship. At its discretion, COOS BAY Outdoors may provide replacement parts for defective parts to original purchaser after its own review and examination. Original receipt or proof of purchase as well as proof of defect is required. COOS BAY Outdoors will not be responsible for shipping costs incurred outside the continental USA. Warranty is valid for the original purchaser for 1 year from the date of purchase and is not transferable.
This Warranty Does Not Cover
- This 1 Year Limited Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, abuse or misuse of this product including damage from inclement weather conditions, such as wind, rain, or hail. In case of inclement weather, take down and store the canopy, remove and store valuables, and seek appropriate shelter.
- Certain regions are extreme on canopy tops of any kind. If you live in Arizona, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Hawaii or altitudes above 3000 feet the warranty period for your canopy top and sidewalls will be limited to 6 months from the date of original purchase.
- This warranty does not cover any product purchased through non authorized dealers and/or online auction websites.
- This warranty shall be void if as to any product which has been altered or modified in any manner.
COOS BAY Outdoors does not warrant against and under no circumstances shall COOS BAY Outdoors be liable or responsible for any personal loss, injury, or direct or indirect incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of this product.
This product is designed and intended for commercial and recreational usage. Pro-longed exposure to UV rays will cause any fabric to fade and deteriorate and is NOT covered by this 1 Year Limited Warranty.
All replacement products or parts will assume the remaining warranty of the original product. This warranty gives you speciﬁc legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
It is your responsibility to read and save these instructions before attempting to set up your commercial canopy. We would also like to suggest that you follow these safety precautions, care and maintenance tips when using your canopy or gazebo.
- Never set up or continue to use in any rain, wind or storm conditions, especially lightning storms. Damage can occur to your canopy or gazebo and put you and others in potential danger.
- We suggest that you take your time in order to avoid bending the frame or pinching your ﬁngers or hands while opening and closing the frame. Do not overfill your weight bags.
- Avoid setting up your canopy or gazebo on steep inclines.
- Do not use your canopy or gazebo for permanent shelter. It is designed for temporary use only.
- Keep your canopy, gazebo, sidewalls, and weight bag away from heat and ﬂames at all times. Do not barbecue or build ﬁres under your canopy or gazebo.
- Never leave your canopy or gazebo unattended.
- Hand wash the canopy, gazebo, sidewalls and weight bags using only mild soap and water. Never use harsh detergents, abrasives or bleach. Do not machine wash fabric components.
- Never fold or store your canopy, gazebo, sidewalls and weight bag when it is wet or damp. Let it dry completely to avoid mildew.
- The frame MUST be staked or properly weighted down at all times.
- For best results in keeping your top, sidewalls, and weight bags clean and avoid small rips and tears, it is recommended that the top, sidewalls, and weight bags be removed from the frame and stored in the carry bag after each use.